Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunday Social: Summer Fun

Two blog posts in one day? I must be crazy! I have actually written another one about my wonderful day of transforming my garden from a jungle into a (more or less) acceptable state. But so I don't overwhelm you with blog generosity I've scheduled it for tomorrow. 

Onto today's Sunday Social, it's all about fun in the glorious summer months. I'm so excited for summer. The weather here in England has been a bit rubbish lately... Bring on the sun! Look how pretty London gets...


1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I just remember going to the park a lot as I lived about 2 minutes away.

2. What is your favourite summer drink?
I am always partial to an Orangina when it's hot.

3. What is your favourite summer show?
True Blood! June means a new season and that makes me happy.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
I love a good festival in the summer. Lots of dancing and having great fun with friends.

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Sandals, sundresses, sunglasses.

Have a lovely week and see you next Sunday!

Sunday Social



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...