Hello from sunny Thailand! I'm having a wonderful time, except it is SO HOT! I'm hoping for brown legs and arms when I get back, but we shall see. As I missed last week’s Sunday Social, I am combining the last two weeks. Cheeky, I know, but you’ll get over it.
I wanted to be a vet. But then I realised I’d have to see dogs die, and that’s where that dream ended!
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
The Sims! That’s still my answer now to be fair.
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I think it was around 13 when I went to High School. It was one of those chunky Nokia’s that you could change the cover on. I had a Tigger cover for a while.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Heat magazine. For those in the US who may not know it, it’s a celebrity gossip mag.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
I currently have a golf ball from when we played mini golf on my birthday… Not sure why I have yet to take it out though!
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I would LOVE to sky dive, but I’m a wimp so it’s not likely to happen any time soon.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I still want to be teaching, but maybe making a move from England over to San Fransisco (my boyfriend is a big NFL person, and eventual wants work involving NFL, preferable the 49’s).
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
To my friend’s wedding in a castle in Italy! It’s going to be beautiful and I can’t wait to share pictures with you.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that I will still be writing my blog in the years to come as I do very much enjoy it. I’d also like to be able to make my own banners and layout properly, but I’m not tech savvy so that’s not a very achievable hope!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Definitely not. If the move to San Fran didn’t happen, I’d move a little out of London so I could afford a nice house.
6. What is your morning routine?
As soon as I wake up I do a little check of Facebook, Instagram and the celebrity news (if I’m not in a rush I’ll play some Candy Crush). I’ll then shower, do my face and hair, brush my teeth and be ready. It doesn’t take long, I just dawdle quite a bit.