Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Holiday Time!

Finally, I’m off to Thailand! As you read this, I shall be high up in the sky and on my way to sunny Thailand. This is my first holiday and two and a half years, and mine and the boyfriend’s holiday in almost 4 years. We have lots planned (including an elephant day!) and my camera is all ready to take a million pictures that I can’t wait to share with you all. There are blog posts scheduled for Thursdays (I think this is my new weekly blog day), as well as my weekly link-ups, so you won’t miss me at all.

Toodles, and I’ll see you in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time Sarah. Looking forward to seeing your holiday pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you lovely, I've already taken about 70 photos and we've only been here a day so there'll be loads to share :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...