Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Pet Peeves [Sunday Social]

Hello! It’s Sunday again and that means one thing – Sunday Social time! If you’ve come on over from Ashley or Neely then welcome, it’s good to see you. Let’s begin…

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
I don’t drive but I really hate when people don’t indicate. It is just the worst!

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I’m a pretty happy blogger so far. If I find anything that annoys me then I’ll let you know…

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
People that chew with their mouths open. Especially something noisy like chewing gum.

4. What is your most irrational fear?
I hate needles so, so much. I went to go and have my injections for Thailand and it took an hour and a half for me to be able to get them. Wimp much?

5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.
Jennifer Lawrence (she’s so lovely!), Mark Owen (he’s so little and Northern), Naya Rivera (so beautiful).

Source
Source
Source
Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. I'd have dinner with Mark Owen too, he's so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend works at Magic and met gun the other morning, then sent me a picture. I (obviously) was not amused! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...