Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

The Movies [Sunday Social]

Here we are again; Sunday! This week Sunday means the last day of Glastonbury so it’s not welcome. But right on time to cheer me up is Sunday Social. If you’ve come over from Ashley and Neely then welcome! I love a new blogging face and it’s lovely of you to stop by!

So today is all about the movies. I love movies. We have Unlimited cards for a local cinema, so we pay a monthly price and can go whenever we want. How wonderful!

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?

The teacher in me loves Despicable Me. The adult side loves Closer (which if you haven’t seen, I’m not sure we can carry on until you have), An Affair to Remember, and The Way We Were.

Poster
Add caption
 
2. What is your favorite movie quote?

“I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's” – Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s

images
Source
 
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?

If you want a good old cry then The Vow! Such a great film. Failing that, a Nicholas Sparks film (my faves are The Notebook and A Walk To Remember).

MV5BMjE1OTU5MjU0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI3OTU5Ng@@._V1_SX214_
Source
 
4. What is the best breakup movie?

Something that makes you laugh. I’d probably go with Pitch Perfect because I love Rebel Wilson!

MV5BMTcyMTMzNzE5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NjM5Nw@@._V1_SX214_
Source
 
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?

Naya Rivera; she’s such a beauty.

Naya Rivera
Source
 
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?

Blake Lively always looks so put together. I love everything she wears.

Blake Lively
Source
 
That's it for another week! If you're not yet involved in Sunday Social, get on it! 

Sunday Social

4 comments:

  1. I love Despicable Me and The Vow! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despicable Me is brilliant! I'm not such a big fan of the new one but it's still great.

      Delete
  2. dispicable me is one of my fav animations! Love the humour. now following on blog lovin.
    thandi from http://thandilemana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hilarious! I can watch it over and over and not be bored of it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...