My lovely blogging friend Rachel (over at Trying for Sighs – pop and say hello!) nominated me for a Liebster Award! When I started this blog almost two months ago, I did not think I’d have any interest, so to be nominated is just wonderful. So thank you so much Rachel, you lovely, lovely lady!
- When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it to you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions set for you.
- Choose eleven blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post. Create eleven questions for them.
- Go to your nominees pages and let them know you have nominated them.
So without further adieu…
11 Random Facts About Me
- I only really hate two things – needles and rollercoasters.
- I am obsessed with dogs and T-Rex's.
- If I am on my own in the house I’ll watch the Disney Channel.
- I hate peanut butter, I can’t sit near anyone eating it.
- I am incredibly messy.
- I hate tea and coffee.
- I grew up listening to the Les Mis soundtrack and it’s my favourite musical.
- I really want to go on the Disney cruise, however boyfriend does not.
- I'd love a house with a library.
- I own over 50 nail varnishes.
- I hate my nails to be bare, they always have to be painted.
Where would your dream holiday be?
Apart from the obvious (Chile = family), anywhere in Italy would be wonderful.
What appliance could you not live without?
Whatever appliances that play music. I can’t do without my music.
What is your favourite time of day?
Afternoon – that nice time between lunch and dinner.
If you could learn to speak another language what would it be?
Italian, I can say one word so that’s a start!
What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I’m not sure but the first film I can remember seeing was the Spice Girls Movie.
What was the last book you read?
Sophie Kinsella – I’ve Got Your Number
Which dessert is your favourite?
Eton Mess. I could eat it for pudding forever.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Jennifer Lawrence – isn’t she just wonderful! We look nothing alike but hey, we can work on that…
What's your favourite children's story?
Being a primary school teacher I have a few. The Gruffalo and Matilda are the best for me.
What three essentials would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
A book, phone/iPod (with charger!), snacks.
What is on your bedside table?
On the top is my phone, a drink, speakers, a mirror and some random hair grips. Then my laptop usually lives underneath.
Nominees, I’d Like To Know…
What would be your ideal holiday?
What job did you want when you were young?
Which 4 celebrities would you like at a dinner party?
What is your least favourite food?
What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
What was your first music gig?
What album(s)/band(s)/artist(s) are you loving right now?
Describe yourself in five words.
One Direction – thoughts??
Who is your influence?
If you could be an animal, what would you be?
That’s all! Now, where's my crown?