Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

What’s In My Bag?

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, but as I’m not prepared for YouTube yet I’m blogging it for you. Here’s my bag, I bought it for myself as a ‘yay' I got a new job’ present. I’m so generous! It was £40 from Topshop (I don’t think it’s available in many places – a few big, central Topshops didn’t stock it). It also looks smaller than it actually is, I manage to fit in lots!

100_0502

100_0504

I always have four bag essentials. My purse from Primark and I can’t remember how much it was but it was pretty cheap. I like big purses cause I have a lot of cards (although I’ve taken a few out) and keep my receipts. My phone with a Primark case. My keys, complete with little lego lion man I got from a Chessington World of Adventure press day. My headphones (available here) because I listen to music when I’m out and about. I go through headphones really quickly as I always seem to break them! These headphones (Skullcandy Ink’d) don’t completely cancel out noise but they’re pretty good, and cheap in TK Maxx.

100_0506

Next we have a book. I know, keep up with the times Sarah; get a Kindle. I’m sorry I can’t. I like books. My one aim for a home is to have some sort of library. I’m a very girlie book lover – if it’s got a cute picture like this, I’ll read it. At the moment I’m reading Sophie Kinsella – I’ve Got Your Number (available here). I absolutely love Sophie Kinsella, she wrote the Shopaholic series and she’s great. If you want something fun and easy to read, go find her!

100_0508

I recently had to buy a new diary (available here). My Filofax was just getting too big and I couldn’t fit it in my bag anymore. So I picked up this little love from Paperchase. I adore the pattern, it reminds me of Chile and that’s what attracted me to it. It comes with loads of different bits inside but I take them out and just have what I need. I also have this cute little Dachshund pen with 6 colours. My diary is colour coded (I’m such a teacher) so I need all this colours on me at all times. I can’t write something in the wrong colour, it stresses me out. Hello OCD!

100_0509

I don’t wear make up in the day as I think my skin is passable without it so I can’t show you any of that. However I do carry around some little essentials. We have Vaseline healthy hands + stronger nails hand cream – my hands get so dry all the time so I constantly have to put hand cream on and this does the trick. Because I use so much and get through it really quickly, I don’t like to splash out because I’d be poor! I also have Boots essentials lipsalve with me at all times. For the same reason, I don’t buy expensive lip stuff because I just get through it too quickly. This is so easy to put on and it’s super soft. It makes my lips feel really good for a while too. I always carry deodorant and a smelly with me – Dove gofresh in grapefruit and lemongrass is my favourite. It smells yum and it lasts the whole day which is great. I also have Boots Natural Collection Passionfruit Body Spray and this lasts for a while too but sometimes I need a spritz in the day to just freshen up a little bit. Finally I have cute little ghost tissues. They’re from a shop called Tiger – it’s like IKEA for stationary.

100_0507

I always like to carry some form of mint or sweet. At the moment I have both! I love these Extra Ice Mints as they are just great to pop into your mouth for a minty boost. Because I’m greedy I have two at a time… What a rebel! I also have some Creamy Strawberry boiled sweets from Aldi. They were 39p (I think) for two packs. You just can’t go wrong. There’s also one random little Mentos too.

100_0516

And there we have it. That’s my whole bag for you. I love seeing what people carry so hopefully it’s given you an insight into me. Is there anything you carry that I haven’t got? Or maybe I’ve given you some ideas for your bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...