Aloha! Is everyone starting to feel Christmassy yet? I sure am! I have my tree up, and I’m preparing my Christmas lessons for next week. It’s all so exciting!
1. What is your favourite Holiday Movie/TV Special?
I love Elf. Who doesn’t?!
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I don’t no… But I really would love to do something. I think that next year (once I’ve settled into teaching and don’t have so much to do) I’ll get involved.
3. What is your favourite toy received as a child for the holidays?
I genuinely can’t remember. I think it was a toy dog that had puppies. It was wonderful, I took it everywhere!
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
I don’t remember this one…
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
I’m half Chilean, so all of my mums side of the family are over there. I go to her house and we open presents, eat dinner, and Skype with the Chileans.
Just a little insight to my Christmas… I’m on my last week of term next week so after Friday I’’'ll have my life back for two weeks!