Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

The Return of Sunday Social

Hello there!

Can you believe that it’s December already?! It’s been such a busy few weeks that I’ve struggled to actually get to my laptop to sit and do work, let alone do some blogging.

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It’s cream with some flowers at the bottom. Nothing special, just very pretty.
 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Glasses, books, lamp, ring, hair dryer, brush, and mousse.
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the kitchen. I really hate it!
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Sorting my hair out. It would be wonderful if I could just snap my fingers and it’s dry and fancy.
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Talk to a friend. They must get fed up of listening to me moan!
 

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas. Once it gets closer I remember how much I love it.
 
And there we go. I keep promising that I’m back on the blogging, but with only a few weeks left at work, I’m definitely going to make more of an effort!

Sunday Social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...