Hooooray! It’s officially the Christmas holidays and boy am I exhausted from my first term of being a real life teacher. But the holidays means that I am getting back into my blogging, finally! But for now, let’s get into the last Sunday Social before Christmas.
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
We always go and do Christmas Eve with my family and then Christmas Day with W’s family.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
We watched Polar Express at school the other day and I forgot how wonderful that film is.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I love my little owl!
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Does trifle count as a holiday desert?
6. What is on your wish list this year?
And that’s it. Stay tuned to see the lovely things I've been buying in the run up to Christmas, and some of my favourites from the year.