Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

The Holidays Have Begun [Sunday Social]

Hooooray! It’s officially the Christmas holidays and boy am I exhausted from my first term of being a real life teacher. But the holidays means that I am getting back into my blogging, finally! But for now, let’s get into the last Sunday Social before Christmas.

1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
We always go and do Christmas Eve with my family and then Christmas Day with W’s family.
 
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
We watched Polar Express at school the other day and I forgot how wonderful that film is.
 
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I love my little owl!
Christmas Decoration
 
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
 
 
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Does trifle count as a holiday desert?
 
6. What is on your wish list this year?
Wedding money!
 
And that’s it. Stay tuned to see the lovely things I've been buying in the run up to Christmas, and some of my favourites from the year.

Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo---Trifles!! Yum yum!!! My favorite is a chocolate trifle using chocolate cake and chocolate pudding. So good!!
    ~Stopping by and visiting from The Sunday Social Link-Up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah now, that sounds absolutely delicious. I might just have to give it a try! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...