Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

A Boxing Day Sales Shop

Christmas has come and gone for another year. It’s time to get ready to put away those Christmas trees, cards and decorations. But it’s also time to hit those sales. I’m not so great in big crowds so I just head to our small selection of shops down the road to see what I could find.

100_2746 edit


New Look

New Look

I got myself two things in New Look; the beautiful lacy top on the left (£22.99 £7) and the red canvas style trainers (£11.99 £5). I have a love of everything with lace so as soon as I saw this I knew that I needed it; it can be paired with jeans for a casual look and heels for a night out.


Boots

100_2744 edit

My new obsession is Soap and Glory so I couldn’t let these lovely sets go without grabbing them. On the left is Crazy Sexy Kohl (£18 £9) and Powder Trip (£20 £10) on the right.

Crazy Sexy Kohl

The Crazy Sexy Kohl  kit has five Smoulder Kohl pencils in Superblack, Cocoa Bean, Aquabat, Blue My Mind, and Grapevine. I absolute love these; they have a lovely creamy texture that makes them easy to apply and smudge for a more subtle look. Add one of the three Lid Stuff shadows (in Aubersheen, Smokin’ or Dandy Plum) for a lovely smoky look.

Powder Trip

The Powder Trip set includes the Solar Powder Multi Shade Bronzer (bottom left), the Love at First Blush Multi Shimmer Blushing Powder (top right) and the Blow All Out Illuminating Face Powder (top left), as well as a Handy Half-Moon Powder Brush and a humongous mirror to help you apply on the go. I like to be quite subtle with my make up so I find these really handy to add a little bit of shimmer to my look.


TK Maxx

TK Maxx

I know that this wasn’t technically a sale item but as TK Maxx is always cheaper I’ve included this lovely Raymond Waite’s Storage Bin (£6.99). I bought this especially to hold all my larger styling tools by my bed so they#re not just hanging out on the floor ready for me to tread on.

That is all for my Boxing Day shopping. On the few things I bought I should have spent £79.97 but actually spent £37.99. Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...