Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Glossybox June 2013

June’s Glossybox has arrived and I couldn’t be more excited to see what they have included in their Summer Looks box! I mainly wear make up in the summer or when going out so Glossybox is perfect for me as the products can last quite a while.

GB June 2013

The first thing I noticed in the box was the Figs & Rouge Coco Rose Lip Balm (available here). I am attracted to anything pink and pretty so I love this, and the size is perfect to throw into my bag. The product smells slightly of roses, however I would have liked it a little stronger, and it’s slightly glittery which I’m not feeling for day time lips. But it makes my lips nice and soft so lip balm, you can stay.

Next is the Organic Surge Colour Protect Conditioner (available here). I haven’t tried this out yet but it smells utterly wonderful and I’m really excited to try it! I have ombre hair so I’m hoping that this will keep it healthy.

I’ve never really tried any MeMeMe products but this MeMeMe Long Lasting Nail Gloss in Amorous (available here) is beautiful. I’m a huge fan of red nail varnish, it’s my go to colour when I’m indecisive so this excited me! The super wide brush is great to put the coats on easily and it just looks lovely after two coats.

I’m hoping Helen E Eye Pencil with Smudger (available here) becomes a staple in my make up bag. I’m still looking for a good eye liner and smudger combo. It goes on really smoothly feels nice and has great staying power.

Finally is the Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15 (available here). The product is thick and so far it’s made my skin nice and soft so far. I usually use tinted moisturiser for the daytime so it’ll be interested to see how this turns out after a while.

Have you enjoyed your Glossybox this month? What are your favourite products?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks like a good box. I wish I would have gotten the Monu moisturiser that looks really nice.

    To see what treats I got please check out my blog at www.retrococktail.co.uk

    Jodie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer the box from May, although I like the lip balm from this one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...