Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

We're On a Boat

Hi there! I'm back with a new post for The London List. If you don't know what The London List is; it's a series I've started to document the fun things that I have been doing since moving to London (take a look here). Maybe it will give you some ideas for fun activities you can do too.

So last Sunday we went on a boat trip down the Thames. I'm not sure where the idea came from but it was such a great time so whoever of my friends came up with idea; snaps for you. We rented a small diesel boat for the 5 of us from Taggs Boatyard in Thames Ditton. I'm not sure how it worked out price wise but it wasn't too expensive considering we had it for 8 hours. We took it out, stopped at a pub for a delicious roast and then made our way back. I even drove and didn't crash (which is quite a miracle - even though we were going about 5 mph at the fastest). 

I took the pictures from my camera onto my laptop when I got home, but between then and now my charger has broken. Luckily I uploaded some pictures to my Facebook so I could grab them from there. So here you go...

Source



















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun day, we were on a boat the other day. But just a rowing boat lol! Have a good weekend Sarah. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! I don't think I would have had the energy for a rowing boat cause I was on a hen do the night before. Thanks love, hope you do too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...