Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Who Am I? [52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose Week 1]

Who am I? I'm Jean Valjean! Well, I'm not... I'm actually Sarah, but 'who am I' always reminds me of Les Mis.


I'm joining Becky (over at From Mrs. to Mama) and her new challenge; 52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose. This is exciting for me as I like having prompts for my blogging when I've hit a bit of a mind block. If you've joined me from Becky's blog then welcome! It's lovely to see you, and why not stick around for a bit.

So, who am I? 

I am a teacher. Finally, after years of studying, I decided that teaching is what I wanted to do with my life. So this year I've been doing supply work at various schools but I've now found a school that I love. I'm currently there as a speech and language therapist, but from September I will be an SEN teacher.

I am a friend. There are friends that I have lost contact with over the years but the people who are still in my life are the people I want there. Since moving to London I am enjoying making new friends and looking forward to the memories I can make with them.

I am a daughter. There are have been ups and downs with parents, but they are family and I love them.

I am an anxiety sufferer. I don't let it rule my life or define me, but it is there and it is part of me. I worry about a lot, it may be small but it may be big, and I work hard to overcome those fears. 

I hope to become many more things in the future. But for now, that's what makes me who I am. Who are you and what makes you you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...