Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday Social

Hi there. If you’ve joined from Sunday Social, a big welcome to you. Thank you for stopping by, why not stay a while? I hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday, the weather in the UK has certainly been delightful; I even wore a skirt without tights or leggings! I’m sure I’ve not done that since school. Although the years of covering my legs up means I have really white legs and really brown feet. It’s a cracking look guys, I’m surprised ol’ Victoria Beckham hasn’t been rocking it. Also, before we crack on, today is BON JOVI DAY! Oh wow, I am so excited! I bought this ticket for my mums Christmas present and it’s finally here. So as you read this, the likelihood is that I’ll be screaming along to Always or Living On a Prayer.

100_0451
Look how the sun makes things pretty!
1.  How did you come up with your blog name?
My middle name is Margarita, and I ramble a lot. I wish this was more interesting!

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Just to be able to come home and get all my thoughts out by lounging on the sofa and typing. It’s really relaxing. Also, all the new friends I’ve met.

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
This is quite tricky! I’ve discovered loads through blogging; Real Techniques brushes, Wake Me Up Rimmel foundation, and Glossybox to name but a few.

4. Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook. As I’ve said before, I can’t seem to get on with twitter.

5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Oooooo, good question! Mollie King from The Saturdays? I think she’s just so lovely and I admire everything about her!
Source
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
That I put so much into this blog. I really don’t mind how many followers and readers I get, what matters to me is that I can write and people might actually want to know. So thank you if you do take the time out of your day to visit little ol’ me, it means a lot!
 
Until next Sunday lovelies.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...