Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Social: Social Media and Summer

Well hello! It's Sunday again, and that means Sunday Social time. If you've hopped on over from Ashley or Neely; welcome! Come stay a while, we're all friends here. And why not get in touch, it's lovely too met new blogging friends.

1. What’s your favourite social media outlet?
I try Twitter every now and again, but we just cannot get on. I LOVE Pinterest though. It’s an addiction where I can compile all my other addictions. Perfect.

2. Do you subscribe to any daily news reads?
There’s nothing I subscribe to but I have ones that I’ll check… I’m always on BuzzFeed and Perez Hilton. I love me some celebrity gossip.

3. What is your favourite magazine to have by the pool?
Heat magazine! Again, it’s all about the celebrity gossip!

4. What is your favourite summertime song?
I have quite a few songs I’m loving right now (not necessarily summer songs but hey ho!)

Icona Pop – I Love It

Daft Punk – Get Lucky

Vince Kidd – The Zoo

5. What is the best summer concert you’ve been to?
Glastonbury always has my heart! But concert wise, Take That’s The Circus Tour a few years ago was amazing!

Source
Until next Sunday – have a wonderful week!

Sunday Social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...