Hi there! Let’s dive straight into todays Sunday Social…
1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
My phone, my diary, lip balm.
2. What is your all time favourite book? Why?
I can’t pick just one, so here’s two for you. Dorothy Koomson – My Friends Girl and JoJo Moyles – The Girl You Left Behind. I can tell you that I cried in both of these books!
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Get through a full term of teaching without having a panic attack!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I liked 2007/2008 (my second year of uni) I had some really good friends and I was part of the student radio which was fun. And I’d finally settled into my course after a turbulent start!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I don’t really tell people, but I can get social anxiety which is why I can be so quiet at times.
Well there we go. I’m off to a wedding this afternoon which will be lovely! Also sorry for the lack of pictures, I searched Facebook for a one of me at that time and none are one’s I would like to share; I was very un-photogenic in that year.