Hi there! It’s coming up to my last few days in Thailand… I’ve done so much here and can’t wait to share some pictures of this beautiful place. But today it’s Sunday and that means we’re joining Neely and Ashley once again for Sunday Social.
Here’s a sneaky peek of what I’ve been up to today in Thailand. It was the best day of my life and there’ll be a whole post about it once I’m back home.
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I think I miss the simplicity! Being a kid is so much easier.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
For a while it was Pizza… Because of Margarita being my middle name. Hilarious, I know.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Play Spice Girls… That was the BEST!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet… But as I said before, I didn’t want to see dogs die!
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
I was Vice Captain of my house at school in Year 11. I also did choir through primary school, as well as ballet and tap. And I did school plays quite a lot.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I once said “I’ll always love the Spice Girls” and I’m occasionally reminded about that. It’s still true now!
That’s all for today folks. Happy Sunday!