Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Public Apology

Today for the challenge, it's time to issue a public apology.

Dear kiddies that I have taught. 

I'm sorry for all those times you have been bored on the carpet while I figure out what's wrong with the whiteboard, or while I try and remember what I was about to say. 
I'm sorry for all those times that I raised my voice at you when I thought you were talking. But it was actually the person next to you.
I'm sorry for the times that I had to keep you in at break time to finish your work (but remember - this is my break too).
I'm sorry for all the teacher things that I say - "Would YOU like to come to the front and teach?"; "I've worked hard to get a good job so now it's your turn"; "I only push you because I know you can do it". You know what I'm talking about...
I'm sorry for all the work that you have to do that you think is pointless (in some cases I agree).

But I do it all with the best interests and I really want you all to do well.

Love, you dedicated (but exhausted) teacher

P.S. To any children that I may have told a little fib to about dinosaurs - they are not extinct because their arms were too short and they couldn't scratch their bellies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...