A little overview of my job so this makes some sort of sense - I work with children who need support in their general speech and language. It's super fun and I love it!
A Day in the Life of Me
- Wake up about 7am.
- Check the overnight entertainment news (a girl has to keep in the know) on my phone.
- Sneaky peek at Instagram.
- Get out of bed 20 minutes later.
- Shower, dress, teeth, face.
- Realise I have forgotten to either a) make lunch or b) buy things to make for lunch, so rush to Sainsburys to buy something.
- Walk to work - listen to power ballads to help conquer the day ahead.
- Arrive at school about 8:25am.
- Get the days resources ready for my kiddies.
- Read SATs test for Year 6 boy.
- Over to Reception group - sing head, shoulders, knees and toes. Learn about parts of the body.
- Lunch time. Chat in the staff room.
- Go to Year 1. Practice assembly. Keep hold of my 1:1 child as he tries to run away.
- Children go home. Stay behind to laminate and cut out behaviour charts.
- Overspend on fruit in Sainsburys.
- Get home.
- Currently waiting for my friend to come over for dinner.
And that's my day. I love that I get to spend my day with lots of different children and just enjoy it.