Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Day in the Life...

Full disclosure - I woke up this morning with the intention of taking loads of pictures for the challenge today... But I couldn't (as I work in a school, I can't exactly whip my camera out at every opportunity!)

A little overview of my job so this makes some sort of sense - I work with children who need support in their general speech and language. It's super fun and I love it!

A Day in the Life of Me
  • Wake up about 7am.
  • Check the overnight entertainment news (a girl has to keep in the know) on my phone. 
  • Sneaky peek at Instagram.
  • Get out of bed 20 minutes later.
  • Shower, dress, teeth, face.
  • Realise I have forgotten to either a) make lunch or b) buy things to make for lunch, so rush to Sainsburys to buy something. 
  • Walk to work - listen to power ballads to help conquer the day ahead.
  • Arrive at school about 8:25am.
  • Get the days resources ready for my kiddies.
  • Read SATs test for Year 6 boy.
  • Over to Reception group - sing head, shoulders, knees and toes. Learn about parts of the body.
  • Lunch time. Chat in the staff room.
  • Go to Year 1. Practice assembly. Keep hold of my 1:1 child as he tries to run away.
  • Children go home. Stay behind to laminate and cut out behaviour charts.
  • Overspend on fruit in Sainsburys.
  • Get home.
  • Currently waiting for my friend to come over for dinner.

And that's my day. I love that I get to spend my day with lots of different children and just enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...