Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Social: Summer, Summer, Summertime

Sunday again. This weekend has gone way too fast. Last night I went to see McFly which was amazing! And next week I have an interview, which I hope will be amazing…



1. What is your favourite kind of surprise?
I really don’t like surprises… Is that bad? I am way too nosey to wait! But a good surprise is my favourite.

2. Flowers or chocolate?
The weight watcher in my says flowers. But the inner fatty says ‘GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!’

3. What is your favourite summertime activity?
Summer means festival season! I’m off to Glastonbury this year with some lovely friends so it’ll be INCREDIBLE.


4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
YES! I’m going to Thailand in August for a few weeks and I’m so excited! If anyone has any suggestions for while we’re there – please let me know.

5. Favourite summer holiday?
Does my birthday count as a holiday? It’s at the end of July if you were wondering…

6. What is your dream vacation?
I love America. I’m dying to go to Disney World and Universal, and Harry Potter World. I also would love to go to San Fran and Miami for a while.

Have a lovely week and get involved next Sunday!

Sunday Social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...