Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Mua Power Pout

I remember commenting on someone's blog not long ago about MUA. I bought my first item a few weeks back (The Artiste Collection) and I love it. I've never been a big make up wearer in the day (a combination of being a teacher, early mornings, and wearing glasses) so I'm only now discovering all these wonderful products. It's the reason I also don't spend a lot on make up; I just don't wear it enough.

I've read bits about the MUA Power Pout so I was very interested in trying this - for £3 you can't really go wrong! I picked up two colours; 'Rendevouz' and 'Crazy in Love'.


The colours are absolutely lovely. 'Crazy in Love' is a deep berry colour. Usually I shy away from dark lips in the daytime, saving it for nights out, but I would definitely use this in the day. 'Rendevous' is somewhere between pink and nude (not like the packaging).

Excuse my watch strap tan line!

I like the methol tingle (i'm not sure that's how you describe it!) when you put it on, it's really refreshing. They are also so moisturising! As soon as I put it on my lips felt so much softer, and even now (the day after) my lips are still feeling pretty soft. I wore 'Crazy in Love' to Beyonce last night (very appropriate) and although I put it on at 3pm, the colour was still there at midnight when we got home.

These are definitely worth the money and I can't wait to buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...