Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

“Ah, music" he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!”

Only two days left of the challenge! Today I’m sharing some music that really means something to me. I love each one of these songs for different reasons, which I will do my best to explain. Enjoy!

P!nk - Who Knew
I think I've said it before, but this woman is absolutely amazing. I saw her live a couple of weeks ago and actually cried during this song. It's so beautiful and it makes me think of the people that I have lost in my life.

McFly - The Heart Never Lies
I can't actually describe what exactly this song means to me, but I can tell you that I am in love with it. 

Take That - Never Forget
Take That were my first musical love. I never got to see them live the first time around, but I had a video of one of their shows at my Auntie's house and I'd watch it over and over again. This was the last song on nights out and it was so lovely to just sing it with my friends.

Scissor Sisters - Let's Have a Kiki
I find that blasting this song through my headphones after a bad day is just the one. It instantly cheers me up! And the dance is fabulous. 

Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart a Break
Oh Demi, I feel your pain.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...