Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 1: 250 Words

Oh hi May! I didn't see you there, you cheeky thing.

Jenni over at Story of My Life has set a challenge. And that is to blog every day in May. As I'm new to blogging, I'm still in my honeymoon stage so I love blogging every day.

The first day is the story of your life in 250 words.
So here goes...


I was born 25 years ago in a town near Birmingham. My mum is Chilean and my dad has always lived where I grew up. The majority of my family live in Chile so I don't get to see them very often. The aim is to spend every other summer with them when I'm on holidays from work. Ever since I was little I wanted to work in the music industry but I was pushed towards a "better" career, which resulted me doing A-Levels I didn't enjoy and a year of Health Studies at university. After that year I changed and did a BA in Arts Management. It was in that second year of university that I joined the student radio station and met a lot of the friends I have now. In my final year of my degree I had decided I wanted to work with children in an arts setting. I found a job tutoring and then came around to the idea of being a primary school teacher. So I applied for my PGCE in Birmingham, finishing it in 2012. Soon after I moved to London (boyfriend works in radio so London is where he needs to be) and started to do some supply teaching. After a stressful time over the past few months, I'm now very happy at a lovely school a short walk from me, I've  got a lovely flat, I have great friends and I'm very happy with my new London life.


There we are, my life in 247 words. 

Now I've started to blog every day in May (although I'm a day behind already), it's your go. Come and join in the fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...