Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Just a Small Confession...

"What's in the big box?" I hear you say...

















Ta da!






It's my nail varnish collection! The box is from an old Body Shop gift set, but I found that it's just the perfect size to house my growing collection.


Some people are addicted to make up, hair accessories, bags or shoes. I will admit, I am known to buy bags or shoes on (not so) rare occasions.

But my real addiction is nail varnish. At last count I'm pretty sure I had 50+. The most insane part is that I have gel nails done every 2-3 weeks, so I actually don't need this many. But over the years, the collection has just grown.

Most of the nail varnish I own are either Barry M or Rimmel. Unlike Rimmel, I have never really used Barry M for my general make up needs, however I really rate both of these brands for nail varnish. They're so easy to apply and the colours come out really bright and beautiful.

Here are my four favourite nail varnishes...

Rimmel 600 Deliciously Dark;
Barry M 273 Raspberry;
Rimmel 500 Peppermint;
Rimmel 060 Hot & Spicy


Deliciously Dark is quite possibly my favourite ever nail varnish. It is a dark, rich purple colour that is so ridiculously beautiful. It's actually the colour I want my bridesmaid dresses in!
Raspberry is just a lovely rich berry colour that I love for everyday wear.
Peppermint for me, is more of a Spring/Summer colour so it is perfect for the sun we are (finally!) getting.
Hot & Spicy is more of toenail colour for me. It's orange/coral/somewhere  in between.


What are your favourite nail varnishes?

x


P.S. Please excuse the picture quality. This is the first post with my own pictures and all I am using is my digital camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...