Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tuesday Ten: Songs

Hello there and happy Tuesday! 
Which means it is time for Tuesday Ten.

On Sunday I saw Pink, and this Sunday i'm seeing Beyonce (so excited!) so to celebrate this i'm making a rundown of my 10 favourite song of the moment.

1. Who Knew - Pink
I just absolutely love this song. Pink is just such an amazing talent and this song is so powerful.

2. Hurricane - Bridgit Mendler
She's a Disney star - blah blah blah. But I just think this song is super catchy.

3. Sacrilege - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
I've liked Yeah Yeah Yeah's for just a long time. I love how simple the lyrics are but so great at the same time.

4. Anna Sun - Walk the Moon
These guys supported Pink on her tour and I've heard this song around a lot so that made me happy.

5. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
I have so much respect for Demi Lovato. She's been through a lot, and now she's pushing herself into her music and creating some really great songs.

6. Just Give Me a Reason - Pink & Nate Ruess
Pink again! I love this song and her voice. I could literally gush about this woman forever.

7. Hello! - Book of Mormon
I couldn't choose one song from this incredible musical. Every song is brilliant.

8. Lets Have a Kiki - Scissor Sisters
If I've had a bad song, for some reason this is the that i'll listen to and i'll feel instantly better.

9. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Oh Justin. I love you.

10. Love Is Easy - McFly
Just a beautiful song. By beautiful men.

So there you go. Looking at this, it's a pretty pop based list. But it's what I've been listening to at the moment. 
Thank gosh for Spotify allowing me to change my music all the time, this is an ever-changing list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...