Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Bags [Sunday Social]

Hello there! I gave myself a nice week off from blogging as I was pretty exhausted with everything that had been going on. But I’m back, and with loads of posts ready to come out! To ease back in, it’s time for this weeks Sunday Social!


1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?
I really love my current Topshop bag. It’s not too big, not too small and fits in everything that I need it to.
image


2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
I’d love a Mulberry! Maybe with my first real teacher pay cheque I could treat myself (unlikely!).


3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
I always have hand cream, lip balm, purse, phone and keys. If I’m being organised, I’ll have my diary but that doesn’t always happen.


4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?
It’s pretty full at the moment, I need to try and cut down the amount I carry!

I have my purse and Oyster card
image_7

… my keys
image_6

… some random business cards
image_1

gloves
image_2

 … Dove deodorant, Soap and Glory body spray, facial spritz
image_4

work diary (decorated in leopard print paper), my USB stick for work, headphones
image_8

Blistex lip balm, Soap and Glory hand cream….
image_5

Bubbaloo, and M&S Rhubard and Custard drops.
image_3

And there you go. Join me next week for some more Sunday Social. Happy week everyone!

Sunday Social



4 comments:

  1. I've gotta have my lip balm or lip gloss in my handbag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I have one on my desk at work too so I don't forget to use it! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...