Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Tales from Thailand: Hua Hin

Hello again. Back for more tales? Well, let’s get started.

After we left Bangkok, we went in a taxi to Hua Hin which is a beach resort south of Bangkok. Taxi prices are amazingly cheap! This cost us around £30, and it was a good couple of hours. Unfortunately, I’d felt really ill in the day so I slept all the way.


While we’re on the subject of costs; all our hotels were so cheap too. Apart from the spa resort we had (but that comes later…) the hotels all cost less than £30 each! What?! The one we stayed at here even had a really pretty view. It was one of those hotels where they do fun things with the towels… These made my smile every day.

003
155
161

I really loved Hua Hin, it was so much calmer than Bangkok! Life was just so much more relaxed. We had a longer time here (I think 6 days) so we were able to stretch out everything, rather than cram it into a few days. One thing we did was to see my dad’s apartment out there My gosh it’s beautiful! The swimming pool goes all the way from the building down to the beach and it’s gorgeous.

012
014
019
026
027
030

We rented a moped so we could get around easier and took it out to all the touristy places instead of always getting public transport. One of the days we took it up to Khao Takiab which is famous for all the monkeys that are roaming around. We also took the mopeds to the Big Buddha which was stunning.

053
060
065
084
085
087
091
093


And there are some of my pictures from the second destination in Thailand. Tomorrow comes the last of my Thailand posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...