Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Hair and Beauty [Social Sunday]

And we’re back for another Sunday Social. I’m feeling very tired, and I can’t switch my brain on to say something meaningful here. So I’m going to get on with it…
 
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I wore nail varnish ridiculously early. But face make up didn’t come until about 15/16 (I was too scared to get in trouble at school and I wore glasses so I didn’t see the point).
 
2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
I love my Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, and my Sleek Blush in Rose Gold.
 
3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
I don’t wear make up on a daily basis (a mixture of teaching and glasses just means I can’t be bothered in the mornings!), so I always make sure to have some sort of lip balm with me.
 
4. What is your daily beauty routine?
I brush mousse through my hair, and dry with a diffuser to bring out my curls. Then I use a selection of Botanics products on my face (cleanser and toner), and finish with some moisturiser.
 
5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
I love two things, both for my hair. First, my Panasonic Nanoe hairdryer (it makes it so shiny!), and my BaByliss Big Hair Spinning Brush (it helps to tame my frizzy mess, and make is nice and bouncy).
 
And there we go. Another Sunday is almost over… Until next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...