Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

The Movies [Sunday Social]

Hello! Welcome to another Sunday. It’s been a nice, but busy weekend, with birthdays, meals out, karaoke, and bowling! This is the first time I’ve been able to just sit down and relax all weekend.

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
I will be happy with any sort of rom-com… Something like Failure to Launch will always entertain me.


2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
I’ve been blitzing through Breaking Bad recently. I’m not sure what to watch when I’m done!


3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
Something funny that will cheer me up. Mean Girls  is always a good option.


4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
I’m going to go with Frozen. I absolutely love that film and I’m gutted I keep missing the sing-a-long versions!


5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
TV: Breaking Bad, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn Nine Nine
Films: Closer, Frozen, Despicable Me (these constantly change though!)
BreakingBad
Closer_movie_poster

And there we have it! Next Sunday it will be the start of the half term, and I can’t wait!



2 comments:

  1. I watched ALL of Breaking Bad within probably a 2 week period. I couldn't stop it was so good! Stopping by from the Social! I'm doing a Valentine's Day giveaway for Silver Rhinestone Bow Earrings on my blog, check it out if you can! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean Girls and Frozen? Yes, please and thank-you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...